Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Blogging Dreams...

As I sit here tonight working on my blog, I consider all the things I want it to become. I see in it an ongoing family letter, a photo album, a scholarship report, a lesson-plan book, a shopping list, a useful link collection, a sounding board, a networking tool, a writing class for myself. Essentially, I want a well-rounded portrait of all the thoughts and activities that make up our homeschool and our lives. And I want the commentary of my family and friends on all the pieces of that portrait. I want to look back years from now and revisit the love, the learning, and the growing that we shared down through the years and feel the thankful smile inside that I took the time to capture it all. If my blog can become all of these things, I will consider it a success indeed.

0 comments: